Welcome to Svelte Easyroute homepage!
Svelte Easyroute is a simple and convenient router for your Svelte projects.
- Config-based router (just like Vue Router)
- Dynamic route matching
- Nested routes
- Lazy route component loading outside the box
- Programmatic navigation
- Named routes
- Named outlets (views)
- Global and individual navigation hooks
- Controlling data loading via route metadata
- Server side rendering (SSR) that is easy to configure
- Hash, history and silent modes
- Svelte + TypeScript support
replace route in history mode
Why you should try it?
- Well-known syntax.
It was inspired by the router for Vue.js, so this router will be understandable to many of you.
- Still developing. Many features of the router are still ahead. Already now it can be used in projects, and I’m happy to know what will make it better.
- Community-friendly. Repository cloning and pull requests are welcome! Together we can make the perfect tool for developing on Svelte